This recipe from fried quinoa three delights It is an evolution of the typical fried rice that is ordered in a Chinese restaurant, a very popular dish in several areas of Asia, as well as an Indonesian staple.
It is reality, it is still cooked rice that has been sautéed in a wok or pan and that is usually mixed with other ingredients, such as eggs, vegetables, seafood (prawns or crab) or meats (bacon, sweet ham, chicken or pork). It is also seasoned with soy sauce or oyster sauce, chopped chives, chili, sesame seeds and even chopped dried seaweed.
THE QUINOA THREE DELIGHTS
The recipe has as many versions as people, countries and cities in which it is consumed. The plate It is usually served alone or as an accompaniment to something more succulent and with sauce, such as teriyaki chicken or orange duck.
Quinoa is a more digestive pseudocereal that admits many elaborations, both in sweet and savory dishes, for example it is delicious as cous cous or sautéed with vegetables and chicken.
QUINOA RECIPE THREE DELIGHTS
For improve nutritional profile This recipe has been made using quinoa instead of rice, thus being richer in protein, fiber and minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus and iron, among others. Quinoa is ideal for people who want to consume cereals with a high protein content and a low glycemic index.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 400 g of gluten-free cooked royal quinoa from Quinua Real
- 350 g of raw and peeled prawns from La Sirena
- 3 ANDA organic eggs
- 4 carrots
- 100g frozen extra-fine peas from La Sirena
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of Lima Food soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons of Jacoliva extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil (optional) from Naturgreen
PREPARATION OF THE QUINOA THREE DELIGHTS
- To make this recipe the quinoa must be cooked. In case of not having it, it should be cooked the day before or use precooked glasses.
- Beat the eggs, lightly salt and add chopped fresh parsley. Heat a pan with a little extra virgin olive oil and form a thin omelette. Reserve.
- Peel and chop the carrots into small cubes and steam for 4 minutes.
- In the water to cook the carrots, lightly cook the peas. Drain.
- Heat a frying pan or wok with extra virgin olive oil and add the quinoa. Cook for 4 minutes, once this time has elapsed add the raw prawns, previously cut into pieces the same size as the vegetables. Cook for 2 more minutes and add the vegetables and the chopped tortilla.
- To serve, season with soy sauce or tamari (gluten-free) and if desired with a very fine thread of sesame oil.
TRICKS AND TIPS
- Also, you can add roasted peanuts.
- Quinoa is a gluten-free pseudocereal, in case a person with celiac disease is going to eat it make sure the soy sauce is gluten-free.
- It can be accompanied by a homemade kombucha.
The quinoa tres delicias is a lifelong versioned recipe that everyone in the house likes, as well as being perfect for the weekly #batchcooking. The prawns can be substituted for pieces of chicken or more vegetables.